VundoFix is a simple, automated tool for fixing infections caused by the Vundo (or similar) viruses.
A Vundo infection bombardes the user with pop-ups for WinFixer, Amaena, WinAntiVirus, ErrorSafe, SystemDoctor and DriveCleaner. You may also notice multiple “pos.tmp” files on your computer, particularly in the “My Documents” folder.
- Download VundoFix
- Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
- When VundoFix opens, click the Scan for Vundo button.
- Once it’s done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
- You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
- Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
- When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
Click here to download .